Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Karaoke follow up

Okay, just got back from the karaoke bar, and I've gotta say... I actually had a really fuckin' good time. I know it's nerdy and ridiculous and sort of sad in a way, but it was a lot of fun. I sang my stand-by, "Play That Funky Music," as well as Tenacious D's "Fuck Her Gently," and J. Giles Band's "Centerfold," all of which were well-received. I actually sang better than I thought myself capable of. And I'm really starting to like hanging with this group of people. I wouldn't be surprised if we drift apart once we start school and start socializing more with people who are in our own programs (we're all in the communications school, but most of us have different concentrations or whatever), but I hope we still find time to get together and have a drink or do something like this once in a while. Anyway, the computer tells me it is 1:41 in the AM, and I am rather sleepy, so I'm out. Might be back sometime tomorrow.

-Niz

No comments: