Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picks coming, sorry for the delay.

NFL picks will be posted sometime tomorrow morning. I wasted a lot of time and money this weekend. I could have been doing more productive things like analyzing football games, or working on stuff for class, or writing fiction (new short story will be coming sometime this week, by the way. It will be my first piece of short fiction in quite some time, and I'm pumped about it).

Sometimes I feel compelled to do social things because I am occasionally accused of being a hermit, and then I go out and pretend to be social and wind up wishing I had stayed home and worked instead. Sorry, I'm just a little annoyed right now, and mildly intoxicated. Anyway, the point is, NFL picks coming tomorrow morning, new story later in the week. It's a horror tale, just in time for Halloween. Congrats to USC on another win, although they did not triumph by a margin wide enough to make me money. Still, all is forgiven. Fight on.

-Nick

No comments: