Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week 7 NFL Picks

Hey gang,

Sorry the picks are last-minute this week. Went out last night, I've been working on a story this weekend, had to work for a few hours yesterday (and will go in for a few more hours today), it's been hectic. Last week I put the most work into my picks of any week all season, and predictably I had my worst week, going only 7-7. So this week I just shot from the hip and used common sense. We'll see if this strategy is any more effective.

San Diego at Buffalo: CHARGERS. I hate myself.

Minnesota at Chicago: BEARS. Two of the most unpredictable teams in the league. Enjoy.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati: STEELERS. One of these weeks, Cincy will jump up and win. I'm hoping it's not today.

Tennessee at Kansas City: TITANS.

New Orleans at Carolina: PANTHERS. I was stunned by Carolina's blowout loss to the Bucs last week. But I've learned my lesson-- homefield advantage is everything in this division.

Dallas at St. Louis: COWBOYS. I'm psyched about Roy Williams squared. Now we just need to get both Steve Smiths on the same team. Not only do they have the same name, they play the same position. The world might explode.

Baltimore at Miami: DOLPHINS. Come on, Fins, don't fail me now.

San Francisco at Jersey Giants: GIANTS.

Detroit at Houston: TEXANS. Here's how bad the Lions are-- they are nearly double-digit underdogs to a team that has won one game.

Jersey Jets at Oakland: JETS.

Cleveland at Washington: REDSKINS. But Washington better be careful, Cleveland is finally getting it together, and the Skins really aren't that good.

Indianapolis at Green Bay: COLTS. Peyton is back.

Seattle at Tampa Bay: BUCCANEERS. The Seahawks are falling apart, and Seneca Wallace is not the man to save them.

Denver at New England: BRONCOS. Just because it would make me happy. But go Red Sox!

Okay, those are the picks. As Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier are wont to say, have a week.

-Niztradamus

No comments: