Monday, August 18, 2008

Where the hell have I been?

I've been in Attica for the past 5 or 6 days, chilling with the family. Saw a lot of relatives, went to Erie County Fair, it was a good time. I'm back in Syracuse now, and so will be getting back to the blogging on a more regular basis. Lots of stuff I'm interested in writing about on here, but we'll see how much time I have. Unfortunately, I am still unemployed, so I need to spend this next week that I have off before the fall semester starts trying to nail down gainful employment.

Got some other things I'm working on tonight, so I won't write any more now; just wanted to let y'all know that I didn't drop off the face of the earth or decide to quit blogging or anything like that. There should be some cool things coming here soon, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Sup fool?

I'm actually coming home Wednesday for a few days, so maybe we should meet up in Syracuse and get some food or something.

Oh, and you should see Mirrors, it was way better than I thought it was going to be. I'll admit, it got a little weird/cheesy at the end, but overall it was worth the experience. And Kiefer is the shit.

Nick Roberts said...

Yeah man, if you're going to be driving through the area, just call me sometime before you get to Syracuse, and I'll tell you how to get my place, and we'll hang out for a bit. That would be really cool.

Eric said...

Your number's still 911? All righty then.